- A $100 (non-refundable) deposit is required via Cash or Bank Transfer to secure your booking, with the outstanding balance not due until 14 days prior to your event.
- A space of 3m x 3m or more, 2.5 m height Is required for the Booth.
- Access to a 240v power point within 10m of What the Booth Geelong’s Equipment.
- If this is an outdoor event, an undercover area is required if there is any chance of poor weather.
- What the Booth Staff will arrive to set up anywhere between 60-90 minutes prior to the agreed start time, outside of the hire period. In the unlikely event that What the Booth is not ready to commence at the agreed time, due to an unforeseen error, we will add the lost time on the agreed finish time.
- We can use any images taken in our booth, or of our property for advertising purposes. Please note we do upload all images to our Facebook page. (Under 18th Birthdays we do not advertise online).
- You are liable for the costs of any damages (repairs and/or replacement) inflicted by you, or your guests, to the amount of up to $6000.
- We have the right to refuse service due to poor or drunken behaviours.
- Unfortunately, we cannot offer a refund on any bookings. Cancelled bookings lose there $100 booking fee.
- Bookings cancelled less than 21 days prior to event lose all monies.
- Bookings cancelled more than 21 days prior to event, lose their $100 booking fee, but will be refunded any other amounts that have been paid.
ABN 83 758 478 215